Terms & Conditions
Before the admission we encourage you to carefully go through our Terms & Conditions for better understanding of how we interact with our students and what they need to comply with mentioned in the following:
- Tuition Fee is paid in advance.
- No Refund will be available for the paid tuition fee.
- All Students will be enrolled according to PST. Any change to other Time Zones will not affect student’s scheduled timings.
- We have policy of offering Make-up classes for the missed days/lessons, only for classes/lessons that are missed by tutors. Any classes missed by students will not be eligible for replacement.
- Classes will not be held on designated holidays such as Eid-ul-Fiter, Eid-ul-Adha, 9-10 Muharram Haram, 27th Ramadan etc. Any classes scheduled on these days will be eligible for replacement class.
- Make-up lessons can be given (A) by a substitute tutor OR (B) by adding free classes in the same billing cycle OR (C) by extending due date to include free make-up classes.
- After due date if tuition fee is not paid Iqra Quran Academy has a right to terminate the Enrollment and stop the classes without any further intimation.
- It is student’s responsibility to be present at scheduled class time, as a good gesture we might give you a reminder call or sms.
- Iqra Academy Reserves the Right to Refuse Service to Anyone for Any Reason.